Grand Tour Sri Lanka
14 Days 13 Nights
1 to 80
Places You’ll See
Get Free Quotation
Why book with ASY Tours
Start and end in Negombo! With the Active Adventure tour Grand Tour Sri Lanka, you have a 14 days Sri Lanka tour package taking you through Negombo, Sri Lanka and 9 other destinations in Sri Lanka. Grand Tour Sri Lanka includes accommodationin a hoteland hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
This is an exclusive small group or your own private tour which allows you to experience the best adventures and wildlife while enjoying the warm hospitality of the hotels. Start from Negombo and also End in Negombo. We will pick up you from Airport or your hotel in the morning between 9.00 AM and 9.30 AM. You have to spend the first night in Negombo. You will be driven to Ancient cities, Hill country, Beaches, National Park and beautiful other places including 11 cities in Sri Lanka.
On our first meet up you will be driven to Anuradhapura ancient city. (4 hours drive). Anuradhapura is one of the ancient capital of Sri Lanka, famous for its well-preserved ruins of an ancient Sinhala civilization. You can visit Ruwanwelisaya, Jaya Sri Maha Bodhiya, Isurumuniya, Jethawanaramaya, Mihinthale, Kuttam pokuna, Thuparamaya, Abayagiri Viharaya. Getting to a few places with the time of the first day and visit next day to all other places.
- Koneshwaram Temple
- Pigeon Island Snorkeling
- Visit beautiful beaches. (Rest and relax)
- Dambulla Cave Temple
- Sigiriya Rock Climbing
- Pidurangala Rock Climbing
- Polonnaruwara Ancient City Visit
- Village Tour
- Spa and Relaxation
- Spice Garden Tour
- Temple of Tooth Visit
- Bahiravakanda Temple Visit
- Gem Factory Visit
- Wood Carving Factory Visit
- Tea Factory Visit
- Horton Plains National Park
- Beautiful View Points
- Gregory Lake Walk
- Nuwara Eliya City Walk
- Move to Ella by Train
- Visit Little Adam's Peak
- Visit Nine Arch Bridge
- Visit Rawana Falls
- Visit Buduruwangala Temple
- Leopard Safari
- Visit Thissamaharama Raja Maha Viharaya Temple
- Visit Turtles Farm
- Relax at Beach
- Whale Watching
- Visit Galle Fort
- Jungle Beach
- Rest and Relax at Beach
Time to say our final goodbyes with the friends you have just made over the course of an incredible 14 days. Whatever your next destination may be, we hope we have educated you on a country that provides so much, that possess incredible variation in exploration and we hope we have inspired you to explore more. Hope see you next time for visit North Sri Lanka.
- 13 nights in modern hotels.
- Legendary ASY Tours leader, local Sri Lankan cultural guide and private driver throughout tour.
- 13 Breakfasts.
- BBQ under the stars.
- Visit to the famous Temple of the Tooth in Kandy
- Visit to the tea country estates to pick your own tea with locals
- Visit to organic spice garden
- Tuk tuk tour of Kandy
- Curry cooking lesson with locals
- Hike to Little Adam's Peak and the 9 Arches Bridge
- Wild elephant 4x4 safari in Yala National Park
- Climb the amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sigiriya Rock
- Visit to the Pidurangala Monastery
- Walk through the Dambulla Buddhist caves
- Blue whale watching (seasonal)
- Visit to a turtle hatchery and sanctuary to learn about sea turtles
- Walk around the iconic Galle Fort
- Visit to the Sri Lankan Tsunami memorial
- Arrival transfer.
- All transport including vans, buses, tuk-tuks.
- Train ride on the ‘most beautiful train journey in the world’.
- Entrance fees for sights not included. Available on request.
- As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed.
- Insurance is not included.
- Departure transfer.
- Other meals, snacks and drinks.
- Pre and post tour accommodation.