8 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
8 Days 7 Nights
1 to 80
Places You’ll See
Get Free Quotation
Why book with ASY Tours
Start in Negombo and end in Colombo! With the In-depth Cultural tour Discover Sri Lanka Beauty, you have a 8 days tour package taking you through Negombo, Sri Lanka and 8 other destinations in Sri Lanka. In this package includes accommodation in Hotels, Villas and Resorts as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Beginning in Negombo and ending in Colombo, this 8 Days tour of Sri Lanka will take you up into the misty mountain tops, down to the sun coated beaches and explore the national parks searching for elephants. Guided with 1 legendary ASY Tours guide With ASY Tours - Sri Lanka, you will experience a 8-day tour package taking you through the green and luscious gem of the Indian Ocean, where smells of spices, tea and traditional foods will bring your senses alive. ASY Tours - Sri Lanka includes accommodation in Hotels, Resorts, Villas and Cabanas as well as the most stunning train journey in the world, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
* Flight tickets available on request.
Arrive on day one and be greeted at the airport by our tour guide, who will load your luggage into the car and drive to Dambulla.
- Dambulla Cave Temple
- Dambulla Golden Temple
- Elephant Safari (Optional)
An early wake up time today as we put on our hiking shoes, grab our camera and head out to climb the incredible Sigiriya Rock. Protruding produly out of the earth, ruins of a grand palace provide evidence all around the grounds of a once violent and noble Sri Lankan history. View the ancient wall paintings, the sanskript marked mirror wall and the huge stone lion paws guarding the ascent to the summit. The views from the top are unrivalled as you travel through time examining the ruins. After drive to Kandy.
- Sigiriya Rock Climbing
- Temple of The Tooth
- Local Cooking Experience
- Spice Garden visit
- Kandy City Tour
After breakfast we jump on the car and travel through the mountainous region of the hill country. The hills are ablaze with small green tea plants which Sri Lanka is famous for. We stop by a functioning tea factory to learn how the tea is processed and ends up in your cup at home, whilst actually learning how 7 different types of tea are made all from the same plant!
- Ramboda Waterfall
- Tea Factory visit
- Nuwara Eliya City walk
A trip to Sri Lanka is not complete without experiencing life on the train and the journey from Nuwara Eliya to Ella is dubbed as the best journey in the world. 180 degree views of tea plantations, waterfalls, lakes and local villages pass on by as your train traverses the tracks cut into the mountainside. Try the sweet milk tea on board, converse with friendly locals and take pictures to make you the envy of all your friends back home.
- Train drive from Nuwara Eliya to Ella
- Nine Arch Bridge
- Little Adams' Peak
Today we will go on safari, searching the wilderness for herds of elephants, buffalo, crocodiles, monkeys, eagles, hawks, peacocks, mongoose and if you’re lucky, leopards. Truly a once in a lifetime experience, your day in the national park will be a tough one to beat. After driving round the park, we’ll head back to camp where our hosts will have a BBQ dinner waiting for us, the best way to end an amazing day.
- Rawana Waterfalls
- Buduruwangala Temple
- Yala Leopards Safari by 4X4 Jeep
After breakfast we’ll drive to the South West Coast, arriving at the stunning beach side town of Mirissa. A place where the world class waves hit the sand, where turtles inhabit the water, and where the beer is ice cold. After a couple of days in the hill country, this is exactly what you need.
- Hummanaya Blow Hole
- Relax at Beach
Today we wake up early and head to the beautiful golden sand beach. We jump on board one of the best boats in the area to view the largest animals in the world. Watch as blue whales, jump, swim and dive around you and be blown away by their size.
(Please note: during whale watching off-season, we will include an extra safari on day 3 instead)
- Whale Watching
- Sea Turtle Hatchery & Rescuer Center
- Galle Dutch Fort
Time to say our final goodbyes with the friends you have just made over the course of an incredible 8 days. Whatever your next destination may be, we hope we have educated you on a country that provides so much, that possess incredible variation in exploration and we hope we have inspired you to explore more. Hope see you next time for visit North Sri Lanka. You will be transferred to Bandaranaike International Airport or your next stay in Negombo.
- 7 nights in modern hotels and resorts.
- Legendary ASY Tours leader, local Sri Lankan cultural guide and private driver throughout tour.
- 7 Breakfasts.
- BBQ under the stars.
- Visit to the famous Temple of the Tooth in Kandy
- Visit to the tea country estates to pick your own tea with locals
- Visit to organic spice garden
- Tuk tuk tour of Kandy
- Curry cooking lesson with locals
- Hike to Little Adam's Peak and the 9 Arches Bridge
- Wild elephant 4x4 safari in Yala National Park
- Climb the amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sigiriya Rock
- Walk through the Dambulla Buddhist caves
- Blue whale watching (seasonal)
- Visit to a turtle hatchery and sanctuary to learn about sea turtles
- Walk around the iconic Galle Fort
- Visit to the Sri Lankan Tsunami memorial
- Arrival transfer.
- All transport including vans, buses, tuk-tuks.
- Train ride on the ‘most beautiful train journey in the world’.
- Entrance fees for sights not included. Available on request.
- As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed.
- Insurance is not included.
- Departure transfer.
- Other meals, snacks and drinks.
- Pre and post tour accommodation.