5 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
5 Days 4 Nights
1 to 80
Places You’ll See
Get Free Quotation
Why book with ASY Tours
Start in Negombo and end in Colombo! With this Sri Lanka Tour, you have 5 days tour package taking you through Sigiriya, Sri Lanka and 2 other destinations in Sri Lanka. In this Sri Lanka Tour includes accommodation in modern hotels as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Dambulla is an ancient city in Sri Lanka that is full of charm and spirituality and should be included in your Sri Lanka itinerary. Our travelers love the awe-inspiring Dambulla Cave Temples, as it is unbelievable to see the 150 plus Buddha statues residing gracefully with statues of kings, gods, and goddesses of ancient Ceylon. The adrenaline that one gets by stepping into one of the carefully preserved temple complexes in the world; is beyond explanation. Tourists get the opportunity to catch sight of prehistoric discoveries like ‘Ibbankatuwa Megalithic Tombs’. There are plenty of things to do for nature lovers! A ride to ‘Kaludiya Pokuna’, yet another ancient pond, is sure to give you pleasure as you spot the colorful birds flocking above to catch their prey. This is why you should include Dambulla in your Sri Lanka itinerary!
Activities Day 01:
- Arrive at Sri Lanka (Katunayake International Airport)
- Warm welcome from our ASY Tours representative and driver at the airport
- Proceed to the ancient city; Sigiriya
- Check in at the antique-style hotel & relax
- Later visit the world famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Immerse yourself to an Ayurveda body massage on your first night
- Enjoy your first Sri Lankan grand dinner buffet
- Overnight stay in beautiful Sigiriya
Activities Day 02:
- Wake up on your first morning to the peacocks’ squawk
- Taste Sri Lanka’s honey-dripping tropical fruits
- Devour a delightful breakfast buffet at the hotel
- Visit ancient Dambulla Cave Temple
- Later, visit the Sigiriya village with friendly locals
- Take a traditional boat ride through villages
- Experience the simple Sri Lankan traditional lifestyle
- Proceed back to the hotel
- Enjoy a relaxing Ayurveda spa session
- Spend the evening with local beverages of Sri Lanka
- Have a traditional dinner buffet exploding with flavour
It is a must to include Kandy in your Sri Lanka itinerary as there are beautiful and exciting places to visit. The most famous Temple of the Tooth shrine and the drop-dead gorgeous botanical garden is situated in the heart of Sri Lanka with incredible forms of flora and near-endangered plants that have been cultivated years back. Add a note in your Sri Lanka itinerary to enjoy the beauty and serenity of the city while refreshing and revitalizing your body and mind with a quick yoga break at Sri Lanka’s largest botanical gardens. To get a memorable experience with elephants let’s visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and then have a tour around the city of Kandy witnessing the beautiful places that the Kandy city is known for. To end the day you will witness a beautiful cultural dance comprising of dancers dressed in colorful costumes dancing for the beat of the drums. With that, we will end the day with a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel.
- Wake up to a beautiful morning in Sigiriya
- Have a warm cup of fresh Ceylon tea
- Enjoy a grand breakfast buffet facing the breezy village
- Check out from the village hotel
- Proceed to Kandy city
- Pass through traditional villages by boat
- Later, visit Sri Lanka’s Spice Village
- Know how world famous Sri Lankan spices are made
- Devour Sri Lankan rice & curry for lunch
- Check in at the hotel in Kandy & refresh
- Visit most famous Kandy Temple (Dalada Maligawa)
- Witness a Sri Lankan culture dance in Kandy
- Wine down with a Sri Lankan Made Lion beer
- Enjoy a mouth-watering dinner buffet
Bentota is a resort town known for its tropical sea waters, lush gardens and therapeutic spas open just for tourists from all over the world and should be included in your Sri Lanka itinerary. This tourist destination can be called the heart of relaxation as it offers the right degree of heart-melting experiences for our travelers. Walkthrough the enchanting ‘Brief Garden’ designed by ‘Bewis Bava’, a well-known Sri Lankan artist, and take a stroll along the golden Bentota beach. You can also tour around the city renting a bicycle and thank us later for the suggestion to include this in your Sri Lanka itinerary! The city also comprises soul-touching temples and antique boutiques to shop traditional ornaments and unique pieces of jewelry to get as elegant souvenirs.
- Wake up fresh for a relaxing yoga session
- Wine down with a nice cup of Ceylon tea
- Devour a tummy-filling breakfast buffet
- Check out from the hotel
- Proceed to Bentota beach
- Check in at the beach hotel
- Wade into the beautiful turquoise waters
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset sipping a Sri Lankan cocktail
- Wine down with an Ayurveda spa treatment
- Taste Asia’s best crab with a seafood BBQ
- Have fun at the beach party with locals
- Overnight stay at the beachfront hotel
- 4 nights in modern hotels and resorts.
- Legendary ASY Tours leader, private driver throughout tour.
- 4 Breakfasts.
- Visit to the famous Temple of the Tooth in Kandy.
- Visit to the tea country estates to pick your own tea with locals.
- Visit to organic spice garden.
- Tuk tuk tour of Kandy.
- Curry cooking lesson with locals.
- Climb the amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sigiriya Rock.
- Walk through the Dambulla Buddhist caves.
- Arrival transfer.
- All transport including vans, buses.
- Entrance fees for sights not included. Available on request.
- As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed.
- Insurance is not included.
- Departure transfer.
- Other meals, snacks and drinks.
- Pre and post tour accommodation.